Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Coach Training Course Do You Make This Online Business Building Mistake In Your Coaching Business?

Coach Training Course Do You Make This Online Business Building Mistake In Your Coaching Business?
The biggest mistake I have made in building my coaching business using online marketing is to not create enough content for my marketplace.

Does your client have enough information available from your blog, your articles which hopefully can be found in various places online and in regular emails from you to make an informed decision as to your level of expertise so they can hire you as a coach or purchase your products online? Have you given your prospects enough information to decide that they know, like and trust you?

This year I committed to publishing more articles every time I publish an article I get between 10 and 25 new subscribers to my email list.

Recently I decided to post to my blog daily and 2 3 times a day if possible. My RSS feed subscribers has increased SEVEN TIMES what it was two weeks ago.

I am not the only one who has noticed that consistent creation of content goes hand in hand with successful online marketing. Terry Dean, a pioneer of many of the current Internet Marketing Strategies posted about what he has observed in his most successful clients. In his short video he says that his most successful clients produce regular content that is in someway unique in their market.

Perry Marshall, another pioneer of Internet Marketing Strategies, recently posted about the constant drip process of marketing via email. He gives an excellent word picture of how over many years the tiny force of a drip of water could create the Grand Canyon, making the point that by regularly sharing content with your market place carves deep grooves in your marketplace. It leaves permanent, indelible marks. Perry further makes the point that well written email autoresponders over the long haul will turn prospects from cold to warm to hot.

Here s another word picture that you might relate to...

This weekend I started working out (again) at a gym just across the field from my beautiful Montana home. My sister is a personal trainer and looks like a million bucks. She tells me that if I follow her simple plan for weights and cardio, that I too, will look like a million bucks and all of my friends will notice my results in just six short weeks. Since Friday I have run three miles, not once but twice a day, in addition to various weight lifting exercises. Yet when I look in the mirror 3 days later I don t look any different.

If you know any thing about physical exercise and the human body, you know, like my sister does, that this is going to take a bit longer than three days of working out. And, if I work out for a few days and then take a week off, I m not going to make much impact on my muscles and the shape of my body.

It is the same with establishing yourself as an expert on the Internet to build your coaching business. You must commit to creating regular installments of your expertise for your ideal prospect to discover the wealth of wisdom.

The more you share in articles, blog posts, Internet radio shows, teleclasses, etc the easier it will be to not only create but more importantly to sell your products and your coaching. Every article, every post, shared not only in your own blog or article account, but even as a guest post or article your message is spread far and wide. Even better is when your prospect has accepted your invitation to accept your free report or audio, in exchange for permission to contact them by email. That is the beginning of trust in your marketing efforts.

Each piece of content you create works to create a place in your prospects heart and mind, moving them closer to becoming a life long customer, and client.

I can say honestly that any time I have seen a lull in my own business it has been because I have slowed down my content distribution. In my opinion, that is my number one mistake and this mistake is one that I see is common to many other coaches.

Does your client have enough information available from your blog, your articles which hopefully can be found in various places online and in regular emails from you to make an informed decision as to your level of expertise so they can hire you as a coach or purchase your products online? Have you given your prospects enough information to decide that they know, like and trust you?

I would love to read your feedback on this.

* Is there something that s really working for you in attracting your ideal prospect and client?

* How often is too often to post?

* How often is too often to send your clients an email?

* Have you tested your own marketplace to see what amount of content and contact equals an increase (or decrease) in sales or new clients?


coaching business, online business, building online business, business building mistake
|

0 comments:

Post a Comment