Monday, February 18, 2013

Establish Yourself As An Expert In Your Industry By Using EBooks

Establish Yourself As An Expert In Your Industry By Using EBooks
When people consider you an expert in your industry it will entice them to want to buy your products or services.

It makes sense. Would you rather buy an eBook on making a website from someone who just decided to write a book or from someone who has written several eBooks on that topic?

Developing eBooks is a great tool to become known as an expert in your industry on a particular subject. Within this article I am going to show you how and why you should be doing this.

Creating an eBook provides you with a status.

A status is so important in business because once you become known for something, it's like a magnet, and people who need that something slowly begin to become attracted to you.

Here's a quick example. I'm known as My Idea Guy. I've branded myself as this and am known to provide solutions for people. The majority of people that I work with are information marketers, speakers and authors.

As a result of that branding, I've become known for generating all kinds of ideas for information marketing, for speakers, for authors, and helping them build their businesses.

I've become known for that one thing and because of that I now attract business just for that purpose. People are attracted to my ideas, services, products and philosophies, all because I was able to establish my brand.

You can do that by creating an eBook on the particular topic of which you are an expert in. Some of you are going to say, Yeah, but Stu, listen. I am listening to you talk about being an expert, and I am not an expert at anything.

Well, hello! You don't have to be an expert. This is a way for you to establish your expertise. So by doing research, by compiling all the materials for the eBook, you're establishing yourself. You've gone to great lengths to find the solutions that people are looking for, and in my opinion, as long as you're able to provide the answers and solutions that people are looking for, you're of value. You're an expert in a certain particular topic.

Doing this will quickly enable you to become known for that particular topic. It will increase your expertise status and you can begin to use that to leverage your business.

The more you give your costumers high quality content by having more eBooks and services available, the more people will want to purchase from you because you will become more recognized.

eBooks are a great stepping stone to more business.

I hope this article has helped you see why every business should incorporate eBooks into their marketing funnel.

By exploring your creativity ideas will come to you when you need them the most!


marketing,marketing ideas,marketing strategies,business strategies,online business,Stu McLaren,online marketing,info marketing,infomarketing,information marketing,small business,business ideas,ideas,idea
|

0 comments:

Post a Comment